Kelvin Double Bridge
Product Code : 14
Brand Name : FEC
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
The offered Kelvin Double Bridge is used as standard testing instrument for accurate measurement of very low resistances such as shunts, copper & aluminum conductors/ wire and specific resistance determinations of heavy distribution transformers. With the help of our state-of-the-art infrastructure unit, we have become able to manufacture and supply superlative quality Kelvin Bridge. Provided bridge is manufactured under the supervision of talented professionals in order to meet set quality standards. Moreover, this Kelvin Double Bridge is available to clients at discounted prices.
- Corrosion resistance
- Easy to use
- Provides accurate results
- Low maintenance
(Range 0.2 micro ohm to 11 ohms, Acc. 0.05 %)
- Spot Reflecting Galvanometer. Model No.RG-321
- DC Source 10 Amps. Model No. DC-341. Provided with one analog current meter.
- Attachment of 1 meter length.Model No. CA-391
- Brass clamp with terminals for zero setting.