Product Code : 17
Brand Name : FEC
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Our latest improved model for Color fastness
The Laundro meter is used for determining color fastness of textile and other material to washing. mechanical agitating a specimen of textile in contact with pieces of specified adjacent fabric in a soap-soda solution, before being rinsed and dried. the change in color of the specimen and staining of the adjacent fabric are assessed with standard gray scales.
Ref. Standard : BS ISO 51703:1999 and BS EN ISO 15702:200
- Determines loss of colors after regular washing.
- Rugged type ergonomic design.
- Suitable for samples of yarn fabric & Leather.
- Highly versatile with option 8 to 16 jar available.
- Suitable for cotton, wool, silk, linen, viscose, acetate, polyamide, Leather and polyester.
- Designed to meet ISO, BS or AATCC specifications.
- Accurate temperature control and hold over capability
- Temperature ambient to 98 Degree Centigrade.
- Insulated water tank with Jar
- Minimum power consumption
- Digital electronic Temperature Indicator cum controller allow for easy readability
- Durable Stainless steel interiors aid in maintain temperature and makes easy cleaning
- Inner chamber made from 304 Grade Steel
Outer Chamber made from S.S 304 Grade and G.I Epoxy coated.