Product Code : 19
Brand Name : FEC
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Metallurigical Microscope – Computerized
• Can be used in Steel Plants, Metal Forging Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Material Science, Mineralogy Metal and Metal Strength Analysis Cement (Klincker) quality control and where ever metallurgical microscopes are used.
• This Package is very useful for educational institutions and all material science technocrats and metallurgists.
• It has two main toolbars: 1) Measurement Tools 2) Metallography Tools.
• Measurement Tools: It has following measuring tools –
* Calibration * Length * Angle
* Perimeter * Width * Radius
* Area * Color * Counting
• Metallography Tools: It has different parameters. Some of which are as follows –
• Grain Size – ASTM E 112
• Phase – ASTM E 566 1245
• Decarbization – ASTM E 1077
• Coating Thickness – ASTM B 487
• Nodularity – ASTM A 247
• Porosity – ASTM 276
• Inclusion – ASTM E 454 – E 1245
• Inclusion DIN – Standards (50602)