|Home||» Products||» Environmental Testing Chamber||» Ozone Chamber|
A Quality Product from FEC
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ASTM D1149; ISO 1431 & JIS K6259 standards.
- Providing precise and accurate ozone (O3) concentration environment for rubber and polymer test.
Widely applied to
(1) Accelerated ageing research
(2) Quality control and assurance tests and
(3) R& D laboratory formula experiments for cracking resistance.
Wide ranges of ozone concentration (normal 20-250 pphm; or according to customer’s request) can satisfy user’s different requirements. The real ozone concentration is controlled and measured accurately by means of precise
Excellent system control:
(1) Maintaining rapid resumption of O3 concentration during continuous circulation Economy and efficiency: (2) Full automatic test after simple settings.
The test chamber is useful for an accurate assessment of the rubber;
generally in accordance with the test methods given in ASTMD 1149; D1171; D3395;
ISO Standard 1431l/ll/Hl and IS 3400 Part 20.
- Ozone Generator: UV lamp ozone generation system gives highly stable output under constant flow and temperature at set value.
- Closed loop ozonized air circulation with the option to exhaust oznized air out of the camber; if required.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa